ONiO is an exciting IoT company specializing in batteryless microcontrollers that run on ambient energy. We are about to launch our first product, ONiO.zero, and have made massive strides in just a few short years - from having an idea to being on the cusp of launching a wireless MCU that can power itself for years without batteries!
Our vision was a world where the raw power of modern semiconductor technology could be harnessed toward a healthier future. Hey, we get it - that might sound a bit too cheesy in a world where just about everyone is out to change the world. But true to our vision, we have built a specimen of the very cutting-edge modern internet technology that is oriented towards health and sustained well-being. It is a super-capable wireless semiconductor chip that can find application in pretty much any IoT-based application - precision farming, real-time health monitoring, wearables, smart clothing, well, you name it...
We're drenched in enthusiasm about all of the fantastic things that this marvel chip may enable, and we want to bring in new talent to help us make magic happen! By joining our team, you will be working with the best in the industry and have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and success of our company. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic Software Engineering team!
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Experience in performing code reviews and application builds
- Collaboration with UI design team to implement modern and user-friendly interfaces
- Knowledge of SDK Platforms and experience working on client projects and turnkeys.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have 3 or more years of experience in the field.
- Experience with developing web applications.
- Experience with message queue implementations, integrating to AWS/Azure services
- You are an individual contributor as well as a team player
- Excellent English communication skills
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positives aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Competitive salary and insurance, health & pension benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Dynamic, fast-paced, diverse, and collaborative work environment
- The chance to work on cutting-edge technology and innovative projects
- Worklife balance and family-friendly
- Bonus Program
- Options Program
We don't believe that talent appears in square shapes or lists, so if your previous background or experience doesn't tick every box in the description or requirements, we still encourage you to apply for the role!
Location: Oslo or Trondheim