Senior Test Engineer
ONiO is an exciting company that develops novel self-powered battery-free technology targeting the IoT market. Our core technology - ONiO.zero is an ultra-low-power wireless microcontroller that operates exclusively on energy drawn from its surroundings. We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to strengthen our team.
- Develop production test solutions for new products, including test software and hardware design
- Interface with external vendors to develop test board schematics, optimize test hardware layout, component selection, and manufacture of all necessary test hardware
- Work with design engineers to implement required test modes
- Develop and validate test solutions to ensure test coverage, correlation to bench measurements and measurement repeatability
- Support IC characterization and qualification
- Coordinate with remote manufacturing sites to release new test solutions to production
- Provide production sustaining support to reduce test time, improve measurement stability and assist on yield issues
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, Electronics
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Strong experience with one or more test platforms
- Highly skilled in writing code in C++
- Strong background in IC bring-up, production and characterization test
- Strong fundamentals in ATE hardware architecture
- Familiar with pattern conversion process is a plus
- Familiar with scripting language such as Python is a plus
- Valid Norwegian work permit (Schengen Area)
We offer you
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positive aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Flexible and challenging work environment
- Family-friendly with great benefits.
- Competitive health & pension benefits.
- Bonus program
- Flat structure - you will have a great impact and say on the design
At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV, but feel free to also submit a cover letter, and we will be in touch.