ONiO is an exciting company that develops novel self-powered battery-free technology targeting the IoT and medical market. Our core technology - ONiO.zero is an ultra-low-power wireless microcontroller that operates exclusively on energy drawn from its surroundings. We are looking for an experienced Senior IC Design Engineer to strengthen our team.
- Technical lead on topics related to synthesis, STA, DFT , Power management and Place&Route
- Write digital modules in Verilog, write test benches and simulate
- Contribute to the design flow automation process
- Perform analysis of digital modules for timing, size and power consumption
- Pitch in on R&D activities wherever there might be a need.
- You are very experienced with EDA design flow and tools, preferably Cadence
- You have 5 or more years experience in the field
- You are experienced with Verilog, TCL and Python programming languages
- You are an individual contributor as well as team player
We offer you
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positives aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Flexible and challenging work environment
- Family friendly with great benefits.
- Global market and interest in our products
- Flat structure - you will have a great impact and say on the designs
- Trondheim's best coffee - hands down
If you would like a prospect before deciding, please contact our CTO, Vemund K. Bakken (cell: +47 909 59 031). At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV.