Senior Embedded Engineer
ONiO is an exciting IoT company specializing in batteryless microcontrollers that run on ambient energy. We are about to launch our first product, ONiO.zero, and have made massive strides in just a few short years - from having an idea to being on the cusp of launching a wireless MCU that can power itself for years without batteries!
Our vision was a world where the raw power of modern semiconductor technology can be harnessed toward a healthier future. Hey, we get it - that might sound a bit too cheesy in a world where just about everyone is out to change the world. But true to our vision, we have built a specimen of the very cutting-edge of modern internet technology that is oriented towards health and sustained well-being. It is a wireless semiconductor that can find application in pretty much any IoT-based application - precision farming, real-time health monitoring, wearables, smart clothing, well, you name it...
We are incredibly excited about the potential of the marvelous chip and are eager to expand our exceptional engineering team. Currently, our team comprises 15 members with diverse educational backgrounds and nationalities. However, we require additional talented individuals to help us achieve our goal of creating something truly extraordinary. If you are interested in working with the best of the best and contributing to this groundbreaking project, please continue reading! We are seeking an experienced embedded engineer with end-to-end proficiency, capable of working on all aspects of product development, including prototyping, firmware development, core technology implementation, embedded production testing, software development, and customer solution development. Proficiency in utilizing Dev tools throughout the process is also a must.
- Designing, coding, testing, and documenting a wide variety of embedded software, including reference wireless applications, middleware components and IP protocols, bootloaders and DFU
- Debug, test, and profile embedded software
- Development of internal SDK and tooling
- Provide support to ONiO's Technical Support
- B. Sc. or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- C/C++ micro-controller programming experience
- Experience in debugging embedded software and systems
- Experience in distributed version control (Git or similar)
- Experience in continuous integration and release
- Experience in Internet protocols or network stacks for IoT is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positives aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Competitive salary and insurance, health & pension benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Dynamic, fast-paced, diverse, and collaborative work environment
- The chance to work on cutting-edge technology and innovative projects
- Worklife balance and family-friendly
- Bonus Program
- Options Program
We don't believe that talent appears in square shapes or lists, so if your previous background or experience doesn't tick every box in the description or requirements, we still encourage you to apply for the role!