ONiO is an exciting company that develops novel self-powered battery-free technology targeting the IoT and medical market. Our core technology - ONiO.zero is an ultra-low-power wireless microcontroller that operates exclusively on energy drawn from its surroundings. We are looking for an experienced Senior Embedded Engineer to strengthen our team.
- Designing, coding, testing, and documenting a wide variety of embedded software, including reference wireless applications, middleware components and IP protocols, bootloaders and DFU
- Debug, test, and profile embedded software
- Development of internal SDK and tooling
- Provide support to ONiO's Technical Support
- B. Sc. or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Knowledge of software design patterns and practices
- C/C++ micro-controller programming experience
- Experience in debugging embedded software and systems
- Experience in distributed version control (Git or similar)
- Experience in continuous integration and release
- Experience in Internet protocols or network stacks for IoT is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer you
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positives aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Flexible and challenging work environment
- Family friendly with great benefits.
- Competitive health & pension benefits.
- Bonus program
- Flat structure - you will have a great impact and say on the designs
- Flexible location. Work in Oslo or Trondheim - your choice!
If you would like a prospect before deciding, please contact our CEO, Kjetil Meisal (cell: +47 930 82 915). At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV.