ONiO is an exciting IoT company specializing in batteryless microcontrollers that run on ambient energy. We are about to launch our first product, ONiO.zero, and have made massive strides in just a few short years - from having an idea to being on the cusp of launching a wireless MCU that can power itself for years without batteries! So if you want to work with the finest of the best and help create something amazing, keep reading.
To make this magic happen we are seeking more tech professionals who bring a unique blend of skills, experience, and passion. If you have technical experience, a knack for problem-solving, and an eagerness to continuously learn and evolve, we want to hear from you. At ONiO diversity is not just a buzzword, we believe in the power of diversity and are committed to building a team of talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
To apply, simply attach your resume and respond to a few questions. We want to hear about your unique qualities and why you believe you are the ideal fit for our company!
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with team members.
- Relevant experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- A passion for innovation and creating cutting-edge technology solutions.
We offer you:
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positives aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Worklife balance and family-friendly
- Competitive salary and health & pension benefits.
- Bonus Program
- Options Program
- Location Oslo or Trondheim