ONiO AS is an exciting startup developing novel medical devices targeting consumers and medical professionals or all ages. We develop both end products as well as supporting ASICs. To strengthen our team we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer.
- Contribute on schematic and layout level of ONiO products.
- Perform R&D activities that require specific hardware developed.
- Create and maintain release packages to production; BoM, Gerbers, assembly instructions and PCB specifications.
- Test and validation of manufactured hardware. Maintain test programs
- Performing tests with standard equipment: oscilloscope, digital analyser, environmental chamber and RF test station.
- Pitch in on R&D activities wherever there might be a need.
- Proficient and organised schematic designer with a passion for low power
- You have experience doing RF layout and medium sized boards by hand
- You have experience with custom board shapes and mechanical properties
- You work seamlessly and have experience with one or more Eagle/Altium/CadStar
- You have 3 or more years experience in the field
- You are familiar with C and Python programming languages
- You are an individual contributor as well as team player
ONiO AS is a Norwegian technology company in rapid growth. As an employee at ONiO you can expect a competitive salary, stock options program and insurance incentives.