ONiO is an exciting startup that develops novel self-powered battery-free technology targeting the IoT and medical market. Our core technology - ONiO.zero is an ultra-low-power wireless microcontroller that operates exclusively on energy drawn from its surroundings. We are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to strengthen our team.
- Contribute on schematic and layout level of ONiO products.
- Perform R&D activities that require specific hardware developed.
- Create and maintain release packages to production; BoM, Gerbers, assembly instructions and PCB specifications.
- Test and validation of manufactured hardware. Maintain test programs
- Performing tests with standard equipment: oscilloscope, digital analyser, environmental chamber and RF test station.
- Pitch in on R&D activities wherever there might be a need.
- Proficient and organised schematic designer with a passion for low power
- You have experience doing RF layout and medium sized boards by hand
- You have experience with custom board shapes and mechanical properties
- You work seamlessly and have experience with one or more Eagle/Altium/CadStar
- You have 3 or more years experience in the field
- You are familiar with C and Python programming languages
- You are an individual contributor as well as team player
We offer you
We like to think it is our technology that will make you consider working for us, but there are other positives aspects of working for ONiO as well:
- Flexible and challenging work environment
- Family friendly with great benefits.
- Global market and interest in our products
- Flat structure - you will have a great impact and say on the designs
- Trondheim's best coffee - hands down
If you would like a prospect before deciding, please contact our CTO, Vemund K. Bakken (cell: +47 909 59 031). At this stage, we only require a copy of your CV.