ONiO AS is an exciting startup developing novel medical devices targeting consumers and medical professionals or all ages. We develop both end products as well as supporting ASICs. To strengthen our team we are looking for an experienced Firmware Engineer.
- Contribute embedded firmware for a variety of CPUs (RISCV, ARM, x86) and custom boards
- Contribute software for test, verification and automation of the embedded code
- Develop and maintain firmware and software in accordance to medical standards
- Architect, model and plan software components and implement these
- Pitch in on R&D activities wherever there might be a need.
- You are very experienced with C and Python programming languages
- You are experienced with Linux/unix style build systems
- You are comfortable working on code in an agile way using modern versioning tools like GiT.
- You have 3 or more years experience in the field
- You are an individual contributor as well as team player
ONiO AS is a Norwegian technology company in rapid growth. As an employee at ONiO you can expect a competitive salary, stock options program and insurance incentives.