We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use Online Visibility Management Platforms to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. GDPR)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, SEMRush or MOZ
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing an advantage
- Knowledge of SEO, inbound marketing principles and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Experience with Medical writing is a great advantage
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Journalism, Marketing, Medical background or relevant field.
ONiO AS is a Norwegian technology company in rapid growth. As an employee at ONiO you can expect a competitive salary, stock options program and insurance incentives.