Administrative & HR Intern
ONiO is an exciting technology company targeting the IoT market. We are strengthening our team, and are currently looking for a self-driven Administrative & HR Intern to manage the daily administrative operations of the company. Our work environment is transparent, diverse, and dynamic. Today we are a team of more than 30 people. We have 2 offices, located in Oslo and in Trondheim, as well as several international units.
- Update internal systems and coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Perform various administrative tasks; run work-related errands, organize lunch, event planning etc.
- Maintain a tidy and healthy office environment.
- Place orders when needed and coordinate courier service.
- Organizing and planning related to travel for employees and getting visitors.
- Able to work 1-2 days per week.
- Proactive, organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Problem-solving skills and self-driven
- Previous experience as an office assistant or another relevant administrative role, but this can also be an entry-level position.
- Communication skills; Norwegian and English, both written and oral
- You are an individual contributor as well as a team player
We offer you:
- Flexible work hours
- Educational and inspiring work environment.
Feel free to submit your CV and a short cover letter, and we will be in touch.